mummy my dear....=)

mummy my dear....=)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life.....is soooooo unexpected.....why there are so many problems that came up suddenly all at once?why??

I used to be a childish, playful and  a cheerful gal. STPM is not really easy. It needs time, competency, determination, perseverance and of course great teachers especially. My STPM teachers are superb thus, most of the proportion of my As are from them. Thanx a lot teachers!!

After my STPM life, here comes the so called 'working' life. Honestly, I do learn a lot especially in the aspect of humanity from my colleague. She is really really nice and me n her are quite close though. She has taught me to be tough and indeed be smart. Don't be so naive especially!!

Then, the STPM result day has loomed!!! 25th February 2010!!!Unforgettable....I though that I can get a 4.0......but unfortunately I did not manage to get it. Maybe I don't have the luck though. When I first glance at the result slip, tears began to roll down ....feeling disappointed.....the word regretsssss are filling both of my left n right brain...My sis tried to persuade me but still......haizz....I know that I have too high hopes but that was what I am expecting as I really really do not want to leave Selangor. My teacher told me that I should put UNIMAS as I would have a higher chance to get in. UNIMAS is toooo far it is in Sarawak!!!! After a week or two, I am alright with my results and accept it....it's FATED!!! Here comes the UPU application....filling in the choices.....UNIMAS is the fifth..waited for a few months.......

Now, in the month of JUNE, this is the time where UPU application will be out. On the 18th of June, I was very nervous. My hands were trembling and my heartbeats are accelerating~~~ wow......I though that I can get pharmacy but end of disappointing again haizz.....got MEDICINE!!!OMG!!!haizz....which is in sarawak.....everyone is telling me that medicine is far way better than pharmacy but my interest is indeed in pharmacy.....='( n here my tears began to roll down AGAIN haiz.....sumtimes i feel that why why why why why Tang Mun Yee is sooooooo WEAK.....always cry here n there aiyo maluu la.....sudah berapa besar ni 19 tahun masih nangis aiyoyo....i guess this is my character.....cannot be changed maybe....at that moment, in my room, I was crying like a kid while hugging my beloved baobao.....saying "I don't want to go to sarawak~~~~ i don't want to study medicine~~~ i want to stay here~~~~"......my dear natalie baby saw me weeping....haha that was really hilarious as she was staring at me with a frightened face....=D my sis was there too comforting me......When I have calmed down, I try to convince myself.....maybe Sarawak is a nice place....maybe it's a time for me to explore the outside world in which maybe I can grow up to be mature.....no longer baby-ish=O Medicine is a good course.....it can guarantee me a good future and becoming a doctor indeed makes my family proud=)  so i have decided to study there.....accept the offer....print out everything......start to pack everything clothes, necessities, blablabla....

Fly~~~~ here comes mun yee to sarawak.......on the 3rd of july......orientation week starts......n once again i cry again and again and again.....missing my family......missing my relatives.......missimg my cousins.....missing my house.....missing my petaling jaya's environment.....missing my best friend.......missing my 'sisters'.......missing everything......one word to describe HOMESICK la amoi....homesick ya true I am......hmmmmm......whenever my mum calls me, I tried to be tough. I tried not to cry when I was talking to her on the phone.....so that she do not need to worry about me.....feel so sad and emoish......OMG!!!so i really can't stand here feel like going back and I tried to give up medicine and apply back to unis located in Selangor. I think my application can't make it through as it's kinda hard....

1 comment:

  1. hulala!!!
    im the first person on earth comment on ur blog.. kekeke..btw stop ABC story..everytime use ABC..LOL

    ReplyDelete